http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

dezembro 06, 2004

Sony VS Kottke

Ainda no rescaldo deste intenso debate sobre a liberdade de expressão, acabei de ler que Jason Kottke está "a braços" com um processo judicial colocado pela gigante "Sony".
Ainda que expectante, a moral de Jason está visívelmente em baixo:
I can't say too much about it (soon perhaps), but it sure has had a chilling effect on my enthusiasm for continuing to maintain kottke.org. As an individual weblogger with relatively limited financial and legal resources, I worry about whether I can continue to post things (legal or not) that may upset large companies and result in lawsuits that they can afford and I cannot.

Vamos ver como se desenrola este episódio. Entretanto, quando vim para casa a ouvir os nossos políticos sofistas a falar do futuro de Portugal. Bahhh!